Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Over one week old!










I have been meaning to start a blog for a while and Ben's arrival is the perfect opportunity!
I will do my best to keep it up to date!

Baby Ben has now been in this world for one week and two days. It has been an absolute joy holding him and getting to know him. Tyler and I are still trying to adjust to lack of sleep but we are loving every minute of parenthood. We have had lots of visitors in the past week which has been great. Every one says that he is very cute baby. His Gran (my mom) stayed with us for the past week and was such a help- I didn't want her to leave. Nana (Tyler's mom) will be with us next week and we are so excited to have her here!

Ben is a growing boy. He is out of newborn diapers and clothes already! Gran and I had to go buy him some new pajamas yesterday. We went to the pediatrician last Friday and everything looked great. Dr. Prochnow called him Super Baby! We will go back next Tuesday for his 2 week check up. It seems like he changes every day. Cannot wait to watch him grow!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats again! Ben is adorable. I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You joined the blog world! It will be so nice to take a peak into each other's daily lives this way! Ben has already changed so much, it is driving me crazy that his Aunt Robyn hasn't gotten to hold him yet! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben is the sweetest baby!! He is a snuggle-bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren, This is Jo Carol, Susan's friend. I got to your blog thru Robyn's blog. Ben is just beautiful. Also, I almost fainted when I read your post because Dr. Prochnow (Ross) and his wife were some of our best friends when they lived in Abilene a long time ago. We went to church together at Abilene Bible and our kids played together all of the time. Please tell him I said hello. I will check your blog to keep up with your sweet little family and be sure to come and visit mine! Love, Jo Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need more pictures and more updates? What has benjamin accomplished this week?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can't believe he's so big already! lexi was in newborn clothes and diapers for months!
    can't wait to meet the little guy!

    ReplyDelete